It always happens at the worst possible time. Your car breaks down. A pipe leaks and creates a mess. Your old refrigerator gives out – and you just bought groceries. There’s never a good time for a financial emergency.
In times like these, where do you turn for money?
- Do you write a check? Even when payday’s right around the corner, you could get hit with overdraft fees.
- Do you use plastic? You could face high credit fees.
Your other option is to take out a loan.
Check ‘n Go offers three loan options1,5 to cover unexpected expenses and save you from costly overdraft charges and credit card fees:
- Payday loans (also known as cash advances)
- Installment loans
- The Choice Loan, a type of installment loan (offered exclusively by Check ‘n Go)
To find out what’s the best for you, read below for a quick comparison. Then, visit your state’s page in our store directory to find out what’s available where you live3:
A payday loan can get you through a short-term money shortage. It’s good for when you need a small amount (e.g. less than $1,000) to tide you over until your next paycheck.3
- Easy, secure online application can be completed in as little as five minutes
- If you’re approved online, funds could be deposited to your bank account as soon as the next business day2
- Apply in person at a Check `n Go store and you could receive your money the same day, if approved
- Repay in one payment
Installment loans help when you need to borrow more (up to $5,000) and allow you more time to repay.
- Choose the amount of your installment loan and the number of payments
- Quick, simple online application
- Funds deposited directly to your bank account as soon as the next business day2
This loan gives you more options when you have larger unexpected expenses or bills to pay.
- Customized to your income and finances, allowing you to choose the loan period and monthly payment to fit your budget
- Borrow between $200 and $5,000, depending on your state
- Consolidate bills, pay off or consolidate other debts, or cover planned and unexpected expenses
- Fast, easy and confidential application process
- Check `n Go is not a direct lender in Texas and Ohio, where instead it acts in the capacity as a Credit Services Organization in conjunction with NCP Finance Limited Partnership as the direct lender for both retail or in-store and online loans. Integrity Texas Funding also acts a direct lender in Texas for retail or in-store loans only.
- Approval depends upon meeting legal, regulatory, and underwriting requirements. All product and service options subject to change without notice. Actual loan amounts vary. Online transactions not available in all states. Additional documentation and verification may be required. If your loan is approved and originated by 8:00 p.m. ET on a business day, your funds will typically become available on the next business day following approval and origination, after all required documents are received and underwriting complete.
- Payday Loans (also referred to as Payday Advances, Cash Advances or Deferred Deposit Transactions/Loans) subject to applicable lender’s terms and conditions. Payday Loans are typically for two-to four-week terms (up to six months in IL). Some borrowers, however, use Payday Loans for several months, which can be expensive. Payday Loans, Payday Advances, Cash Advances, Deferred Deposit Transactions/Loans and high-interest loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any loan transaction. See the Check `n Go State Center for specific information and requirements. Check `n Go products are not referred to as loans in the state of Nebraska but are referred to as payday loans, payday advances, or cash advances.
- Check `n Go OH License #SM.501663, #CS.900077, and #CC.700416. Rhode Island licensed check casher. California licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law and the California Financing Law. Texas and Ohio loans originated by a third-party lender, restrictions apply. Delaware licensed lender by the Delaware State Banking Commissioner, expires 12/31/2018. © 2018 Check `n Go. All rights reserved.
- Not all loan options are available in every state. See state center for details.