Many customers in the sub-prime lending industry are under-banked, but that doesn’t mean they should be under-served. That’s why we’re excited about Pocket360®.
Also called P360, this new online account management tool powered by Check `n Go and Allied Cash Advance allows you to take control with simple, secure, anytime access to your account. Pocket360 is exclusively for Check `n Go and Allied Cash Advance customers and is free to use and free to sign-up.
Whether you’re a current customer with an active loan or you’ve loaned from us some time ago, you’re eligible for P360. Enrolling is safe, quick and easy. If you haven’t already enrolled, get started by visiting www.checkngo.com/P360. Make sure you have the following information and tools on hand:
- The email you used when you became a Check `n Go customer.
- Your cell phone, and a tablet or computer (if you don’t have a smart phone).
- Your social security number handy.
You will be prompted to enter identification information. Your user ID will be your email address and you’ll be asked to create your own password. P360 is user-friendly, but if you have any questions you can always call us at 800-723-7022.
Once you’ve enrolled, you can login anytime by visiting checkngo.com/login. As with all online login credentials, be sure to store them in a safe place.
Pocket360 gives you the convenience you need to stay on track, and so much more. Here’s what you get with Pocket360:
- View Loan History:
Pocket360 offers a complete overview of your account. If you have an open loan, you can see your loan details and payment due date. If you’re a returning customer, you can see your loan history and past loan details.
- Make Payments:
Check `n Go offers multiple options for customers to make fee-free payments and Pocket360 is another avenue. Pocket360 allows customers to make secure, no-fee debit card payments. It’s quick and easy and saves you a visit to the store.
- Earn cashback rewards:
Once you create a P360 account, you will have access to a cash back rewards program called PocketPerks®. You’ll also need to enroll for PocketPerks and link a debit card to receive cash back. Again, the process is safe and simple, and you’ll love the sweet rewards! If you haven’t already, login now to get your debit card set-up so you can start earning cash back!
Let’s talk a bit more about PocketPerks because after all, who doesn’t want to earn cash back on everyday spending? PocketPerks has thousands of participating merchants such as DoorDash, Target, Staples, CVS Pharmacy, Home Depot and more (again- THOUSANDS of merchants). Once you connect your debit card to your PocketPerks account, you can start earning cash back rewards. Here’s the kicker- you don’t need to have an active loan to get cash back rewards. Once you’ve enrolled in Pocket360 and PocketPerks, you’re in; and you get the perks! Here’s how it works:
- If you plan on shopping, either online or in a store, login to P360 and go to PocketPerks.
- Find the retailer or merchant that you want to shop with and activate the reward. Each merchant offers different rewards. For example, Walgreen’s might offer 2% cash back if you shop online, and the Home Depot may offer 5% cash back if you shop in-store. It’s important to remember you need to activate the offer before you go shopping to receive cash back on your purchase.
- Use the debit card you have linked to your account when you shop, either online or in-store.
- That’s it! Once you’ve accumulated at least $10.00 in rewards, you can expect to have the cash credited to your debit card on a monthly basis. How sweet is that?
This is just the beginning for Pocket360, with more functionality and benefits to come. Our customers deserve it- and we’re committed to providing first-class customer service and financial solutions. We believe in the direction you want to go, and Pocket360 is another we can help you, keep moving forward.