You are logged in as: -
Texas Payday Loan Rates and Terms
Disclosure of fee schedule including annual percentage rate (APR)
Availability of Payday Loan
Check 'n Go arranges payday loans both online and at a store location near you. Click here to find a store location near you.
The loan agreement and Credit Access Business Agreement will be governed by the applicable laws of Texas. Questions or complaints should be directed to your state's regulatory agency, available by clicking here.
Maximum Payday Loan Amount
The maximum loan amount for Texas residents is $1500.
Payday Loan Terms
The minimum loan term is 10 days and the maximum loan term is 40 days. For a Check 'n Go store location the minimum loan term is 5 days and the maximum loan term is 35 days.
Only one loan is permitted at Check 'n Go, whether online or at a store.
You may extend your loan up to a maximum of 7 times. To extend your loan you must pay the current loan fee before the full amount must be satisfied.
Online Fee Schedule and APR
Online License or Registration
- Consumer_Disclosure_$1,250_PDL_example_(PDLs_$1,005-$1,500) (stores)
- Consumer_Disclosure_$750_PDL_example_(PDLs_$505-$1,000) (stores)
- Consumer_Disclosure_$250_PDL_example_(PDLs_$50-$500) (stores)
- Consumer_Disclosure_$250_PDL_example_(PDLs_$100-$500) (online)
- Consumer_Disclosure_$750_PDL_example_(PDLs_$505-$1,000) (online)