How often can I use a payday loan?
Online payday loans are quick, hassle-free solutions designed to cover an unexpected monthly expense or emergency situation that falls between paychecks. Payday loans can be used whenever you need them. That said, payday advance loans should only be used occasionally, and not as an ongoing financial resource.
Before you borrow, answer the following questions:
- Do you find yourself in this situation from month to month, or many months out of the year?
- Are you going to be able to afford the loan plus the fee in two weeks, and stay within your budget?
- Are you borrowing just enough to help your situation, or the full amount you are qualified for?
- Are you looking at a payday loan as a long-term solution?
- Will you have to use another payday loan to cover next month's expenses?
- Have you ever rolled over a payday loan?
- Have you ever considered multiple payday loans in one month to make ends meet?
Depending on your answers, you may need professional credit counseling. Do not depend on a payday loan for multi-month help. Visit Check 'n Go's financial planning page, or seek out more serious financial aid.