As a consumer, you need clear information to make an informed decision about using any financial service. You may find the answers to these frequently-asked customer questions helpful.
If your question isn't included here, simply call 1-800-561-CASH to speak with an associate, or contact us online.
Payday Loan General Questions
- What is a payday loan?
- Why do people choose payday loans?
- How does a payday loan work?
- How does a faxless payday loan work?
- How do I obtain a payday loan?
- How do I choose a payday loan provider?
- What are payday loans all about?
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out a payday loan advance?
- How often can I use a payday loan?
- How much can I borrow with a payday loan?
- How is the payday loan industry regulated?
- What determines payday loan interest rates?
- How are payday loan fees established?
- Is my payday loan transaction confidential?
- What happens when I miss a payment?
- If my account becomes past due, will I face criminal prosecution?
- Can I renew, or roll over, my payday loan by just paying the fee again or on due date?
- Why is there so much information in the payday loan customer agreement?
- I'm on Social Security or disability. Can I still get a payday loan?
- Do I need to fax any documents for an online payday loan?
- How long does it take to get approved for a payday loan?
- How do I sign my online loan documents?
- When will I receive my payday loan funds?
- When will my payday loan be due?
- How do I pay back the payday loan?
- After I pay off my payday loan, can I get another payday loan?
- When is a payday loan appropriate?
- The Top 10 Payday Loan Myths