Check `n Go Loans - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify for a loan online from Check `n Go?
To qualify you must:
- Be able to meet all the guidelines that apply in the state where you live
- Have an active checking account with direct deposit
- Have an active email address
- Provide proof of income and employment
- Be 18 years of age or older
What are the steps to getting a loan online with Check `n Go?
- Apply in minutes using our secure online application.
- Get a quick decision. If approved, eSign and finalize your loan.
- Collect your funds. Funds are deposited as soon as the next business day.
- Pay back the loan and fees by electronic withdrawal.
Will my loan be confidential?
How long has Check `n Go been in business?
We opened our doors in 1994 to provide simple, fast solutions for people with short-term cash needs. Up to that point, banks and other traditional lenders had largely ignored those needs. More than two decades later, we’re still doing what we do best — providing a helping hand to customers when they need it, so they can focus on what matters most in their lives.
Does Check `n Go look at my credit rating?
We don’t perform traditional credit checks on customers who apply for a payday loan. For customers seeking an installment loan, we do obtain a credit report from Experian — one of the major credit reporting agencies.
Why should I apply for a loan online with Check `n Go?
You’ll have the confidence that comes from dealing with a lender you can trust. You can apply online whenever it’s convenient for you, without even leaving your home. And once your application is approved, you could have the funds you need deposited into your checking account as soon as the next business day.