The Choice Loan
Choice loans are not currently available in Virginia
- Choose Your Loan Amount
- Choose Your Number of Payments
- Choose Your Payment Amount
Get more options and greater convenience with larger loan amounts and more time to repay
What is The Choice Loan?
The Choice Loan is an installment loan that also lets you choose the length of your loan term and the monthly payment that best fits your budget.
Is The Choice Loan Like a Payday Loan or Cash Advance?
No, The Choice Loan is a type of installment loan or long-term loan. Unlike a payday loan or cash advance, The Choice Loan and our installment loans are long-term loans that allow you to pay back over several payments. When you’re short on funds to cover larger unexpected expenses or bills, a Check `n Go long-term loan like The Choice Loan may be right for you.
What Makes The Choice Loan Different?
- • Depending on your state, you can get between $200 and $5,000 with The Choice Loan – the application process is fast, easy and confidential
- • Choose the length of time you want to pay back the loan – it’s customized just for you based on your income and finances
- • Choose your preferred payment amount
- • Plus, you could build your credit by making on-time loan payments**
How Can You Use The Choice Loan?
- • Consolidate your bills
- • Pay off or consolidate other debts
- • Cover additional expenses – planned and unexpected
The Choice Loan is available in stores in the following states:
What you need to apply in store for The Choice Loan:
Document requirements could vary by location. Call your local store to confirm.
- • Valid U.S. government-issued photo ID or the Matricula Consular card
- • Active checking account
- • Proof of current income
- • Working phone number
- • AL, IN, NV: proof of a valid social security number