Whether you’re braving the crowds this Black Friday or taking advantage of extended sales from retailers in the era of COVID-19, there are some deals that always seem to make the cut on Black Friday- even in 2020.
Although it is easy to think that everything on Black Friday is a good deal, that may not always be the case. It is important to shop with an idea of what you need and how much you’re willing to spend. And of course, here is a list of do’s and don’ts when it comes to the best deals on one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
- Black Friday sales will be filled with off-brand televisions. TVs may not be of the highest quality on Black Friday, but if you don’t need something high-end then it’s the perfect time to buy.
- Another Black Friday steal? Video game consoles, along with games, could be upwards of 50% off. Some of these deals even include bundles that package select games and the consoles together for the best deals.
- If you enjoy buying movies rather than streaming them, you will love Black Friday! Some titles may be 50% to 75% off which could make these discs even cheaper than streaming. It is important to weigh the pros and cons of purchasing a disc over streaming it online, to decide what is best for you.
- Black Friday is a great time to pick up cookware sets, such as pots and pans. You will see great deals at retailers such as Walmart and Target. In addition to cooking gear, this may be the time to find the best deals on items such as dishwashers, ovens, and washers and dryers. Check out stores like Home Depot for the best sales.
- We recommend picking up the toy highest on your child’s wishlist on Black Friday, as those items can fly off the shelves when the holidays roll around. You can expect deals on name-brand toys such as LEGO® and Fisher-Price®.
Before heading out to the stores, be sure to do your research. This way, you can find out what a good price for the product is, decide what stores you’re visiting in-person or online, and have your shopping list ready. Also take advantage of the PocketPerks rewards program inside Pocket3601,2. With PocketPerks, you can earn cash back on your holiday shopping with merchants like Target, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Home Depot, and thousands more! Link your credit or debit card, activate your PocketPerk offers before you shop, and then reap the benefits. To learn more about Pocket360 and PocketPerks, read our blog.
Good luck finding the best deals of the season! Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!
1 Availability restrictions apply.
2 Access to PocketPerks™ cash back rewards requires additional sign-up with third-party service provider.